We need to know what initiatives have been effective in addressing this issue or problem previously (outcome studies)
Decide on keywords to search that will address your question. Search for articles that include those keywords.
Look particularly for outcome studies- articles that address the issue and offer some information about a solution. When you find a relevant article, consider what it tells you about the issue: what change or development occurred or was discussed?
Some sources of information include
– Google Scholar https://scholar.google.com.au/;
– CultureCase http://www.culturecase.org/;
– CASE – Culture and Sport Evidence Programme (England) www.gov.uk/case-programme
– Specific meta-analyses, literature reviews or research projects such as:
- Barraket, J. (2005). The role of the arts in social inclusion, Melbourne: Brotherhood of St Laurence.
- Office for Disability (2010). Picture This: Increasing cultural participation of people with an intellectual disability, Community Consultation Report and Analysis, Literature Report and Analysis, Melbourne: State Government of Victoria ,
- Mulligan and Smith (2010). Art, Governance and the Turn to Community, Melbourne: RMIT.
- Castanet (2014). The Arts Ripple Effect. Melbourne: Arts Victoria
- Can you suggest any others? If so, please let us know (email@example.com)